I am looking for fun, entergetic, outgoing seniors who are active in their school to be my 2015 senior reps for McBee Photography. What's a Senior Rep? A Senior Rep or Representative is someone I can use for local advertisement for my blog, my site, or to attract more seniors in your class. Here are the details so read carefully.
Senior Rep Requirements:
- You MUST be a 2015 Senior, graduating in 2016
- You must live in and attend a school within 40 miles of Russellville
- You and your parents must agree to promote only for McBee Photography for senior pictures from the time of acceptance through the entire 2015/2016 school year.
- You will recieve a minimum of 5 watermarked images to use as senior pictures.
-If you decide to book a full session with McBee Photography you will recieve a 15% discount on a one hour, and 25% on longer sessions.
- You must agree to refer other friends and relatives to McBee Photography (refering gets you benefits!!)
What do you get??
- A FREE mini session! This shoot will last up to 30 minutes and will include a minimum of five images from this session to advertise throughout the year
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies and interests!
- You and your imediate family (mother, father, gaurdian, and siblings) will recieve 15% off any session (excluding minis), and if they book more than three times 25% off!
Need more incentive?
- If you send me 3+ referals that book and pay for their session, you will recieve a free senior session!
- If you send me 6+ referals that book and pay for their session, you will recieve a free photobook!
- If you send me 10+ referals that book and pay for their session, you will recieve a $20 gift certificate to the boutique of your choice!
How to sign up?
Message me on my Facebook photography page www.facebook.com/mcbeephotography, and include your name, email, school, and a picture of you! Yes... it's that simple! So what are you waiting for?!?